Let’s travel to India with our tastes buds
My friend Wayne loves that place and has lived there for months. Let’s try a taste of india
Time to make: 45 minutes
1 cup of natural yogurt about 160g
2 tablespoons of ground almonds
2 teaspoons of Indian garam masala
Sea salt and pepper
1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
1 to 4 lamb cutlets
1/1 a cucumber cut into batons
4 halved cherry tomatoes
Big handful of spinach leaves
½ handful of coriander leaves, no stalks, chopped up with lemon juice.
- Make that grill as hot as hell, line your tray with baking paper.
- Put the ground almond, garam masala, salt, pepper and smoked paprika in a bowl then add the yogurt and mix.
- Get your lamb and cover it all with the spiced yogurt mix.
- Place on the hot tray and place under the grill and cook for about 4 minutes on each side. It should be a bit brown.
- Get your salad ingredients and toss in a bowl then pile on a mountain of it on a plate. Remove the lamb from the grill and let them rest for 2 minutes on the side.
- Place the lamb on the salad then sprinkle the chopped coriander and lemon juice on top.
- Can be served with a huge portion of broccoli.
Enjoy and make sure you share with the fam.
Peace out Stephen.